Many Bonds on the Agenda Including $100 Million Sewer Bonds that Staff ‘Forgot’ to Upload
Beaumont City Council Agenda July 3, 2018: https://beaumont.civicweb.net/Portal/MeetingInformation.aspx?Org=Cal&Id=199
550 E 6th Street, Beaumont, Ca
Tuesday, July 3, 2018
Closed Session 5:00 PM
2.Conference with Labor Negotiator – Pursuant to Government Code Section 54957.6 City Designated Representative City Manager Todd Parton or his designee.
Police Officers Association
Regular Session 6:00 PM
Ratification of $3,402,705.67 Warrants dated June 14, 2018: https://beaumont.civicweb.net/…
$225,000,000 check number 98829 to ‘law office of dale k galiop client trust account’ paid on june 14, 2018:
2. Ratification of $338,904.28 Warrants dated June 21, 2018: https://beaumont.civicweb.net/document/14926/Item%202.pdf?handle=30743698AD2A44B59352AB6A43F49033
‘KS State Bank Vehicle Lease $11,830.77’ – what the hell is that?
3. Ratification of $369,448.60 Warrants dated June 28, 2018: https://beaumont.civicweb.net/…
4. Approval of Minutes dated June 19, 2018.
5. Agreement for Animal Control Services – Calimesa
6. Bond Exoneration for Monument Bond No. 41296903, Monument Bond No. 41314572, and Monument Bond No. 1047956 – KHovnanian Homes, KB Homes
7. Conduct a Public Hearing and Consider an Amendment to the Rolling Hills Ranch Industrial Park Specifics Plan (SP2018-0002)
8. Conduct a Public Hearing to Consider a Street Vacation of Logistics Way Recorded in Parcel Map No. 34209 – McDonald Property Group
Approval of all Ordinances and Resolutions to be read by title only.
9. City Council Adopt Resolution to Accept Summary Vacation of Lots F, G, H, and I, Recorded in Parcel Map No. 34209 – McDonald Property Group
10. Special Tax Refunding Bonds for Improvement Areas 3, 9, 10A, 11 and 12A of the City of Beaumont Community Facilities District 93-1.
11. Issuance of Approximately $100,000,000 Aggregate Principal Amount of Wastewater Revenue Bonds, Series 2018A.
12. Community Choice Aggregation: https://beaumont.civicweb.net/…
13. Consider a Resolution Amending Adopted Technically Based Local Wastewater Discharge Limitations: https://beaumont.civicweb.net/…
14. Authorize Purchase of Infrastructure Server Hardware: https://beaumont.civicweb.net/…
15. Reimbursement of Travel Expenses to Mayor Nancy Carroll $790.79: https://beaumont.civicweb.net/…
CITY ATTORNEY REPORT
17. Status of Current Litigation: https://beaumont.civicweb.net/…