No 2018 Audit, No CFD Financial Reports, and They are One Forged Audit Too Late for a ‘Fraud Policy’
2. January 2019 Financial Reports: Review and approve for presentation to City Council on March 19, 2019.
3. Overhead Cost Allocation Plan for FY18-19: Discuss content of the Overhead Cost Allocation Plan.
Accept Overhead Cost Allocation Plan for FY18-19
4. Fraud Program and Policy: Review and recommend any changes to the documents.
5. Business License Reconciliation Control: Receive and file.
6. Internal Control Checklist: Receive and file.
7. CFD Overview: Receive and file.
Read Full Agenda Here; https://beaumont.civicweb.net/…