Beaumont City Meeting Agenda March 19, 2019
$100,000 to Cherry Festival is Illegal; $60,00 to Dudek is Fraud; and $107,000 to City Attorney Pinkney is a Waste of Taxpayers’ Money.
Closed Session 4:30 pm
Regular Session: 6:00 pm
2. Conference with Legal Counsel Regarding Pending Litigation and Anticipated Litigation Pursuant to Government Code Section 54956.9(d)(1) and (4) Two Pending Cases and Three Potential Cases Adverse to Third Parties as Set Forth Below:
1. Beaumont avd. Moss Levy Hertzheim;
2. Beaumont adv. Urban Logic (Riv Case No. 1707201);
3. Beaumont adv. Norton Rose;
4. Beaumont adv. McFarlin & Anderson (Riv Case No. 1813359);
5. Beaumont adv. AIG.
3. Significant Exposure to Litigation Pursuant to Government Code Section 54956.9(d)(2) & (e)(1)
Special Legal Counsel: Eric S. Vail; Burke, Williams & Sorensen, LLP – One (1) Item.
4. Conference with Real property Negotiator Pursuant to Government Code Section 54956.8 for Property Known as Vacant Land APN 417-110-018. Agency Negotiator: City Manager Todd Parton or his Designee. Negotiating Parties: City of Beaumont and V4B LLC. Under Negotiation: Price and Terms.
2. Ratification of Warrants dated February 28, 2019.
3. Ratification of Warrants dated March 7, 2019
4. Approval of Minutes dated March 5, 2019
5. Resolution to Adopt Local Hazard Mitigation Plan
6. Approval of Second Reading of “An Ordinance of the City Council of the City of Beaumont, Acting in Its Capacity as the Legislative Body of the City of Beaumont Community Facilities District No. 2019-1, Authorizing the Levy of a Special Tax Within the Community Facilities District”
7. Improvement Bond Acceptance for Beaumont Sundance, LLC
8. January 2019 Financial Reports
9. Proposed Amendment to Table 17.03-3 Permitted Uses in Base Zone District and Table 17.03-4 Permitted Uses in Overlay Zone Districts.
10. City Sponsorship of the Beaumont Cherry Festival $100,000
11. Award of Agreement of Services by Independent Contractor Not to Exceed $65,000 for Bus Washing Services to The Mobile Turtle RV & Auto Detailing
12. Award Professional Services Agreement to Dudek Inc., for the 2019 Maximum Benefit Report Groundwater and Surface Water Monitoring in the Amount Not to Exceed $60,380
13. Proposed Rangel Park Improvements
14. Approval of Cal Fire Invoice for October – December 2018 Services
15. Approval of Change Order No. 1 to the Public Works Construction Contract with Parkson Corporation for Upgrades to the Wastewater Treatment Plant Existing Aeration System in the Amount Not to Exceed $24,969.92 for a Total Contract Amount Not to Exceed $403,706.92
16. Approval of City Attorney Invoices for the Month of February 2019 $106,869.48.
Read Full Agenda Here: https://beaumont.civicweb.net/Portal/MeetingInformation.aspx?Org=Cal&Id=250